Friday, March 24, 2006

More Game Praise: Metroid Prime: Hunters (DS)

This game is the best I've played on the DS and the best I've played since SOCOM 2 U.S. NAVY SEALs for the PS2. If you have not played this game, you need to. Here are some hints on how to get through the game:

If you're on a long fall to the ground, jump right before you're about to hit the ground; no health lost.

To get all the hunters, play single player and get 22% through the game. ( I believe. ) You will have 50% of the Octaliths by this time as well.

Special attacks:

Samus: Guided missle
Kanden: Electric balls; dissorient enemy
Trace: Invisability + Sniper
Noxus: Freeze
Spire: Ball of fire grenade launcher
Weavel: Grenade-Launcher like green bomb
Sylux: Electrical weapon

I.M.O, the best Hunters in order:
1.) Kanden
2.) Weavel
3.) Spire
4.) Trace
5.) Noxus
6.) Samus
7.) Sylux

Any other help any of you need just hit me up an email.



No comments: