Monday, March 20, 2006

Game Review (Goldeneye Rogue Agent - DS)

This game gets some straight threes. Here is my stack on the game.

Graphics: 5/5. For the DS, this is probably the best I've seen on it so far. Very nice looking, but there are a few glitches. For instance; if you shoot someone that is standing next to a wall and kill them, their body will fall into the wall. Either way, the graphics are still great.

Control: 4/5. Like MetroidPrime for the DS, you can play the game almost any way you want, I use the touch screen to move, and L to shoot. Very fun, and pretty easy to get into using.

Sound: ?/5. I can't honestly say that I've listened to this much because I played it on mute, but I did here a tiny bit, and from that tiny bit I did not really care for it. This was one of the games lower points.

Value: 2/5. This game is just not very solid. It will not last more than 20 minutes. I played the first level, got 15% through the game. Played another, and then I was at 42%. This game goes too fast, but it was a lot like the consol version, which i disliked more than this one.

Fun Factor: 3.5/5. While it lasts, this is a very good title, but in the long run, it is just way too short, almost unexcusably short, actually. It is just worth a rental, which is what i did.

6.5/10

No comments: