Monday, March 20, 2006

Game Review (Lego Starwars - PS2)

The best game I've ever played this year is THIS game. Sure, it looks very childish, even my mom and sister made fun of me when i got it. Well, I don't care what they think because this is one hell of a fun game. I don't know where to start. Well, i guess i'll start by saying that there are the 3 ' first ' trilogies. Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith. I just got this game today, and I've beaten the first 'movie'. Well, it wasn't all that easy... there ARE times when you have to use you're head... It kind of reminded me at times of more a puzzle game than an adventure game. Next, there are a ton of unlockables. You buy these unlockables by using ' Studs ' i believe they're called. You can purchase things such as: ( discontinue reading if you do not want to know. ) Purple light sabers, invincibility, large blasters, mustaches, and other things. You can also play as over 30 characters from the original 3 movies, all with different abilities. And if you've played the game or seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about. Just about every character you've seen and more you can play as in this game. Darth Maul.. Yoda.. C3-PO.. R2-D2.. Darth Vader. The only thing I don't care for about this game, is that I don't think it will last long. I got it today and I have already beaten a third of the game. I can almost guarantee I will go back into levels i've played for more unlockables, but this game probably won't last too long after that. But there is one thing that may keep me around this game: CO-OP MODE... yeah you can play with a friend at any time on this game. Plug in an extra controller and press start, that's all you need to do. I said it before and I'll say it again: This is the best game I've played all year; and I hope you think the same too.

8.3/10

No comments: