Monday, March 20, 2006

Game Review (The Simpsons: Skateboarding - PS2)

It's The Simpsons in a... skateboarding game? I thought it was pretty strange myself, but I guess it was brought onto the market because of how big The Simpsons are and how big skateboarding it. Sounds like a great match, of course, for me being a Simpsons fan and a skateboarding kid. Well it wasn't. The graphics were not good even for the cartoony look they had, the control was absolutely terrible, every trick wasn't fun to look at, the level design wasn't good, the lines characters say is repetetive, and there is just not a lot of characters to play as. I am a gigantic Simpsons fan, but that does not mean I like the video games. ( except Hit and Run and Road Rage. ) I definitely think you should pass this one up, everything about it is bad, which means NOTHING about it is GOOD.

2.9/10

No comments: