Monday, March 20, 2006

Game Review (Mortal Kombat Deception - PS2)

Well, okay it is mortal kombat. They added a lot of features that a lot of people would find amusing.. Konquest Mode, Puzzle Kombat. and Chess Kombat, to name the main elements. These are some of my many problems: The combos are seemingly impossible to me, the Konquest Mode was just ( to me ) seemingly a quick little throw-together to get this game out in stores. The onyl way to get characters is by playing konquest, and I am dead stuck at the beggining - in training! - And no- I am not a beginner to VideoGames even though I am only 14, In fact, I found a glitch in a video game for my first time when I was 6.. but getting back on topic, the game isnt fun. The clunky controls don't suit for me at all, but what I did like about this game was this: The Puzzle Kombat and Kinda the chess kombat. I just like sitting down to a game or two of one of those. I think i may be a little generous rating this game a 2 out of 5, but i'm not buying this game for you - I'm merely telling you what I THINK ABOUT IT. This to me is not worth ( the 50 or 60 dollars . Depending on if you buy the extra pack like me which includes the original Mortal Kombat ) the money. It's worth a rental. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm dissapointed in you, sadly, Midway, for these new generation Mortal Kombat games.. Have fun! - - ( with the chess/puzzle kombat ) :)

5.7/10

No comments: