Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hardware Review ( Sony 1 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo - Hardware)

The Sony 1 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo is an awesome way to take full advantage of your PSP's capabilities. You can really jam pile stuff on your PSP with this. I have 180 songs and a movie, full length, with still 149 MB to spare. Impressive, huh? I bought mine for $68 at WalMart, which was an amazing deal. Around Christmas time of '05 I found and bought a 512 MB Sandisk Pro Duo Memory Stick for, get this, $80. ( In case you didn't know, 512 MB is half of 1 GB. ) I feel so ripped off now, then again, I bought it at Best Buy, and Best Buy certainly doesn't have the best buys. Anyway, this is actually very cheap for a 1 Gigabite. I'm pretty sure about a year ago they were about $100 each, but I guess there was a huge price drop. Buy this! Not to mention it has an adapter that you insert the Stick in to even record movies from your camera; cool!

9.7/10

No comments: