Thursday, August 23, 2007

Drink Review ( Buzz Cola )

I had this awhile ago, and figured I might as well review it along side the Duff and Flaming Moe NRG drinks.

Taste: 4.25/5 It's just RC Cola. That's all it is. If you don't believe me, look at nutrition facts on the computer. If you like that, you'll like this. If you haven't had it, it tastes a little bit like flat Coca-Cola to me.

Smell: 4/5 It's just RC Cola! That's what it smells like. Again, if you haven't smelled RC Cola, it just smells like Coca-Cola or Pepsi.

Look: 5/5 Looks exactly the same as on the show. It's somewhat bland color-wise, just red, yellow, and black lettering, but it's really cool.

Overall: 4.5/5 Buzz Cola won't be drank by most people. It's likely bought as a collectors item. If I were you though, I'd buy one to drink like I did. You can ... look cool with the one, or even a pack, and keep the other can, or pack.

-At the time of this post it's 8-23-07. Nearly all 7-11's should have run out of this by now. The only real place to buy it would be eBay.com.-

No comments: