Sunday, December 17, 2006

Game Review ( Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - 360 Arcade )

I was pretty excited when I saw Mortal Kombat downloadable in the 360 arcade, so I bought it.

Graphics: 3.5/5 What has changed? Nothing. It looks exactly the same as it did.

Sound: 3.5/5 The same sound as well. If you played Mortal Kombat 3, you've heard it here.

Control: 3.5/5 It feels a bit strange on a 360 controller... but not too bad. It's still hard to do some of the combos and fatalities.

Fun: 3.5/5 UMK3 is a fair game. Its best feature is definitely the online play, but a fan of the series will like this game a lot. The most annoying thing though is the A.I. in single player. It will piss you off - I can tell you it will be difficult beating the game. UMK3 is sort of worth the 800 MSP - What keeps this from being mediocre is the fact it has some fun online play.

3.5/5

No comments: