Friday, January 28, 2011

Food Review (Double Steak Burrito from Taco Bell)

Just thrown on the menu this past week, the Double Steak Burrito is along side the Quad Steak Burrito, as well as the Double and Quad Steak Quesadillas.

None of these options are particularly cheap. The Double Steak Burrito is $3.99. and you don't need me to tell you that for a Taco Bell item, that's pretty expensive.

The DSB has rice, fire-roasted salsa, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. I will say that they do give you a lot of steak on this burrito. Not just that, but the steak seems to be of a higher quality than the other steak on the menu.

It tastes pretty good, I'll give it that. I don't care for the fire-roasted salsa at all out of the packets, but with this burrito, it tastes pretty good. The marinade the steak is in with it ... they taste good together.

3.5/5

+: A lot of steak that seems to be of a higher grade than the other steak on the menu.

-: Pricepriceprice.

It's good, but I'm not sure if I'd get it again for the price.

No comments: