Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Food Review (Beefy Crunch Burrito from Taco Bell)

I haven't made a food review in awhile, so here goes!

The Beefy Crunch Burrito from Taco Bell is a 99c limited-time item that has nacho cheese sauce, sour cream, seasoned beef, rice, and, the star of the show, Flamin' Hot Fritos. I've already had at LEAST 10 of these things by now, so here's my review.

First of all, I will say I don't care much for sour cream - Taco Bell ruined my like for it by putting so much of it on their burritos in just one corner of it. But ANYWAY, I must say, I enjoy this burrito - when the Fritos aren't soggy. The crunchiness of them just adds to the experience. So if you buy this burrito, don't let the steam get to the Fritos and make them soggified - it doesn't take long. For 99 cents, you can't really go wrong. I really recommend you try it.

4.75/5

+: Price, value, crunch.
-: The soggy ass Fritos when the burrito sits awhile.

No comments: