Thursday, January 03, 2013

DVD Review (Friends: Season 10)

This review's pointless and out of nowhere, but I realized that I reviewed Friends seasons 1-9, but neglected to do the final season. Season ten, I think, is a season that shouldn't have even had happened. It's not terrible, but it's mostly unnecessary. Its only purpose to me is to make loose ends meet. While most shows would have tried doing this in a season and have it fall flat on its face, Friends makes it work. There are a lot of average and somewhat forgettable episodes throughout this season, but the ending is great and memorable enough to make me give the series ending season a pretty decent rating.

4/5

While that seems to be well above average, season ten's a little bit of a letdown in Friends' standards.

No comments: