Monday, March 20, 2006

Game Review (Time Crisis 2 - PS2)

First i want to say, the gun they give you for this game when you buy it is a piece of junk. I don't want to be too harsh, but honestly, the thing blows. I bought another ' controller ' for this game to play 2 player. ( I got a laser gun.. it kinda hurts when it shines in your eyes.. ) This game is worth a buy for someone a fan of shooting, obviously. I enjoy the shooting mini-games they threw in this game.. even though there were only 2 or 3 of them. There is one that is a retro kinda game where you shoot little plates. That game can then be upgraded though to a newer 3D game where you shoot plates. Another one is just shooting a target. I am really good at it, if i do say so myself. But the thing about this game though, it's like playing an arcade game at home. And it really is some good fun. ( with two people. )

8/10

No comments: