Thursday, May 24, 2012

Food Review (Beefy Nacho Burrito from Taco Bell)

Released on May 23rd, Taco Bell has released the Beefy Nacho Burrito.

Like I have with previous promotion items from Taco Bell, I got the Beefy Nacho Burrito minus sour cream. The release of this comes a few months after the re-discontinuation of the ever-so-popular Beefy Crunch Burrito, which was my personal favorite Taco Bell item ever. It seems like Taco Bell is teasing and trolling us hard with the release of a burrito that is as similar to that as this one is (The only differences being different chips and no rice).


For the price, you can't really go wrong. While it's only three things when I order it (Cheesy Frito things, cheese, beef), it still tastes pretty good, even if it's a bit salty for my tastes. It's not a huge burrito -- in fact I feel like it's smaller than the Beefy Crunch was -- but you can't complain for 99 cents. If I had never had the Beefy Crunch Burrito, I'd probably be in love with this one and make it part of my regular order. But that's not the case. The Beefy Nacho Burrito is all fine and good, but I'll likely not get another one, just in hopes of potentially getting the Beefy Crunch back for good.


Verdict: 3.5/5


The BCB made a burrito with a crunch a necessity to me, so I DO like this, even though it seems a bit sodium heavy. Where in the hell is the Beefy Crunch?

No comments: