Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Food Review (Onion Ring Mints)

These mints, along with my Bacon Mints, Penguin Mints, and Bawls Mints, I got from ThinkGeek.com.

First off, 100 mints are $2.99 from the site, which isn't outrageous, but then again, it definitely seems overpriced. When I opened up the top and took a whiff, I definitely could smell onion. After sniffing completely, the after-smell is almost that of a firework or burning tire. To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if bits of fireworks or tires WERE put in the mints.

To be honest, they taste very little like onion rings. They don't taste terrible, but they also don't taste great. Once they're in your mouth, and you smell your breath, THEN you actually smell like onion rings.

These things are definitely good for a joke, but aside from that, I don't think anyone would really walk around with these in their pocket every day until they themself ate all 100 mints.

3/5

+ Smell like onion rings, great gag gift.
- They don't taste very good.

No comments: