Friday, January 15, 2010

Candy Review (Whoppers)

This is as random of a review as it gets right here, I know. This is a review of the three different Whoppers available - anywhere? - right now.

Whoppers Original
Whoppers Strawberry Milkshake
Whoppers Reese's Peanut Butter

First of all, I must say that as much as I enjoy Whoppers, I can never eat too many of them. Same goes for those Combo pretzel things... I can only have a few before I call it quits. This is a pretty easy choice here.

Whoppers original wins easily. The chocolate + malt is just perfect. I doubt there's a way they could have a chance of making it any better. My second choice would probably be the strawberry milkshake flavor, but not by too much. It's good, but doesn't taste like strawberry a LOT - that is to say it's not overwhelming - and it is only so-so. The Reese's flavor is good, but I'll take a regular Reese's peanut butter cup over the Whoppers any day. If the Reese's Whoppers were maybe chocolate on top of peanut butter on top of the malt, then I'm sure it would be better.

Original: 4.5/5
Strawberry Milkshake: 3.5/5
Reese's Peanut Butter: 3.25/5

The strawberry milkshake and Reese's flavors were alright, but I wouldn't get them again.

No comments: