Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DLC Review ( Rock Band - Week of 8/25 )

I might just start doing this again when I feel like it... this week, Fleetwood Mac, Tom Petty, Billy Idol, and a new single from Jet were released. I only bought Tom Petty and Billy Idol, and these are my GUITAR and DRUM reviews for each song. (I will edit as I play the songs.)

-GUITAR-

"Mony, Mony": 3/5 Just genuinely not a fun song on guitar. There isn't much of it in the song, and you don't do much. It's alright, but I wasn't expecting this song to be real great fun anyway... on any instrument except for maybe the singer.

"Rebel Yell": 4.5/5 This was one of my favorites in Guitar Hero: World Tour, and I got it without hesitation - as with the other songs this week that I got. A great song that makes the guitarist feel involved, unlike "Mony, Mony". I really recommend this song.

"Won't Back Down": 4.25/5 It's a very easy song, I got an FC on my first attempt as with "Mony, Mony", but it's pretty fun... unlike "Mony, Mony". I love listening to this song, and I like playing it now, too.

"Runnin' Down a Dream": 4.75/5 Great song! Probably over-tiered, but this is easily my favorite song I bought this week. It's not only fun to play everything outside the solo, the solo is challenging and a lot of fun. Definitely worth the $2.

-DRUMS-

*Will review when I play on this instrument.*

No comments: